Exchange Online, BPOS, Office 365 & Microsoft SPLA
Your organization is keeping a close eye on costs, but doesn’t want to miss out on innovations that can propel your business forward. The answer might be in the cloud with hosted solutions from Microsoft and Wasatch I.T.!
Reasons to Consider Microsoft Cloud Solutions:
- Predictable monthly costs
- Enterprise-class solutions at a small business price
- Reduced up-front costs
- No need to purchase costly hardware and/or server infrastructure
- Lower TCO with reduced support and maintenance costs
- Exchange Online
- BPOS (Business Productivity Online Suite)
- Office 365
- Microsoft SPLA
Implementing or upgrading your existing email solution can be a pricy proposition. Exchange Online allows you to benefit from the enterprise-class features of Exchange Server at a low monthly price:
- Virtually anywhere access to email from Outlook, Outlook Web Access, and smartphones
- Mailboxes of 25 GB per user
- Included antivirus/anti-spam protection with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange
- Shared calendar allow users to compare calendars
- Connect with contacts from a global address list available throughout the organization
BPOS (Business Productivity Online Suite)
- Microsoft Exchange Online- All of the email features your organization needs, including anywhere access, shared calendars, global contact lists and more!
- Microsoft SharePoint Online- Collaborate and share documents across teams, departments or your entire organization with this web-based company portal
- Microsoft Office Communications Online- Take advantage of next generation collaboration, including IM (instant messaging), presence, and PC to PC audio and video calls
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting- This hosted web conferencing solution allows you to share real-time presentations, trainings and meetings with colleagues or clients around the globe. Share your screen with others and interact real-time with phone conferencing capabilities
While Office 365 allows you to pay monthly for hosted services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, perhaps the most exciting feature is the ability to pay monthly for a locally installed edition of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, Wasatch I.T. will Migrate your Office 365. for more information click here
Wasatch Software is pleased to be a Microsoft SPLA provider. This allows you to pay monthly for almost any Microsoft product. These products, hosted in Wasatch Software’s datacenter, can be customized to fit the unique needs of your organization. Available SPLA products include Office, Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Terminal Services and even Windows 7.
Contact us today for more information on these technologies, and to hear about special promotions and discounts!